Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hi... have we met?

I just got back from Narnia and to prove it, I brought back a Turkish Delight!




Who knew they actually made these? My mother in law brought one back from Florida. In all honesty, I was not a fan. My wife and I both read the books when we were little and I was expecting a lot more. It was kind of a jelly substance inside of some Cadbury chocolate. It left a very funny taste in my mouth afterward. I'm going to go and brush my teeth now...

I recently saw a very funny bathroom sign:

This is at a gas station/truck stop somewhere on Interstate 91 in Vermont a little south of White River Junction (if you REALLY want to look for it). I have felt like this before. Actually, this is how I feel right around 11:15 in the morning on work days when I get my lunch break. I pretty much walk into school every morning and start running. The 2 cups of coffee that I drink every morning in addition to the gallons of water really weigh on the bladder the first couple of hours of work and my back teeth are pretty much floating by lunchtime. Kids look at me strangely when I am holding myself and hopping up the hall, with my legs crossed, toward the bathroom, but I don't care... I make more money than they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment