Friday, October 1, 2010

Stuff...



I picked the world's smallest apple last weekend. Then, my 1 year-old immediately tried to grab it from me as I was taking a picture.




The same kid drew this:

I swear that this has not been altered at all. Look at that picture on the upside down magnadoodle and tell me that you don't see a side-view of a scarecrow or a cartoon character person of some sort. I told him to draw me a picture and a few scribbles later he showed me this. He is a genius...

Speaking of genius:


I miss Virginia. When I lived in Spotsylvania (REAL PLACE... Google map it if you don't believe me 22553) I passed this gas station on the way to work. I had to get a picture of their claim to have the best breakfast in town. I am an adventurous eater, but scrapple is something that I will never try (Google that too, while you're at it... never mind, I did it for you... click here... you're welcome), let alone a "scrapple mlet" (I'm guessing they mean scrapple melt... still sounds disgusting). This place is right across the street from a Hardee's, so all they need now is a Checkers to move in on the corner to complete a trifecta of awful food.

I am working in a very entertaining place now, though:

 How much do I love that there is a guy named Brian Dubie running for governor in the state that I teach?  It just kinda fits in with the whole hippie aesthetic that is already present in Vermont. I didn't know anything about this Dubie gentleman, so I went to his website and found out he is a REPUBLICAN... How can a guy with a name that sounds like he was a founding member of NORML be a republican?!? He would get so many more votes if he changed his campaign slogan to "Spark one up for reform with Dubie. Just don't pass to the left." Oh wait, that last part kinda fits as a conservative slogan...


No comments:

Post a Comment