Wednesday, September 22, 2010

QUICKIE!

Hey sports fans...
Regardless of your opinion of the Yankees, chances are you know the captain/shortstop's name. He is a celebrity, has dated Mariah Carey (not that it is something to brag about), has been an all star almost every season he has played, and has appeared as a spokesperson for so many different brands (Right Guard, Ford, Gatortade to name a few). The person who posted this classified ad to sell some baseball cards is clearly living under a rock: 
"Deter" Jeter sounds kinda like a butler if you ask me.
I spotted this guy at the Wal Mart in Saratoga Springs, NY. 
I apologize for the poor framing. My wife was driving by as I was trying to snap the picture. I will tell you that this pickup, with the Confederate flag in his back window, has New York license plates. I just get a kick out of the contradiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment