Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For all of your impromptu gas station robbery needs...

Have you ever been short on money and spotted a good gas station to rob, but didn't have a gun? Well this place solved those problems by placing a guns and ammo store WITHIN their gas station:

Ingenious... They even have an archery option for those Robin Hood types. I'm more than willing to bet that the clerk is armed to the teeth, so exercise caution. 

I pass this place on the way to work everyday and laugh. This gas station is in southern Vermont and the first time I saw it, it made me realize that my friend (who is active in Vermont government) was right when he told me "There are two things that Vermonters love: their public school teachers and their firearms."  I am very happy to have some well armed citizens supporting me during union negotiations!

This is just splitting hairs, but don't people proofread before posting a sign in their restaurant's bathroom anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment